Small Luxury Hotels Of The World published a new cookbook appropriately named The Small Luxury Cookbook featuring 480 pages of breathtaking and taste-but overwhelming recipes. These recipes celebrate signature dishes prepared by local and global renown chefs who are masters in using regional produce and traditions that can be experienced at Small Luxury Hotels Of The World 520 hotels in 80 countries.
Nowadays culinary traveling is a widespread phenomenon that is not claimed anymore solely by the French and is gaining popularity. Skift (the global travel industry intelligence company) made a report stating that 77% of leisure travelers are culinary travelers and are spending 25% of their travel budget on food.
There are 221 amazing mouth-watering recipes in the Small Luxury Cookbook and included are
- Cornish Lobster with a lively, fresh tomato vierge from Chef Richard James at The Nare in Cornwall,
- Anisette sphere with quinoa crackling and mixed berries by Chef Jordi Cruz at the 2 Michelin-starred ABaC Restaurant & Hotel in Barcelona,
- Coconut Lionfish by Chef Christian Báez at The Bistro at Sublime Samana, Dominican Republic,
- Rafute from Chef Yu Masatsagu at Shigira Bayside Suite Allamanda, Japan and
- Jami Kunyit Asam: tamarind and turmeric tonic from The Wantilan Restaurant at Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali just to name a few.
This cookbook has something for everyone and the recipes come with step by step instructions and alternative suggestions in case the ingredients are not available in your local shops.
The Small Luxury Cookbook can be purchased at participating Small Luxury Hotels Of The World but also online at www.slhcookbook.com.